The Thailand Pass and Foreign Insurance Certificate

When it comes time to organise your Thailand Pass, you will need the Foreign Insurance Certificate that comes with Thailand Pass approved insurance plans.

This is automatically received once you have completed your Insurance transaction.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Email Us

Fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.